Trinity Development Center is committed to serving individuals with developmental disabilities, mental illness, and the community. Employment is offered for qualified individuals who possess the qualities of patience understanding and leadership skills and have a desire to see both the participants and community be fruitful.
Minimum Employment Qualifications
- Person must be at least 18 years of age, with a high school diploma or general education diploma (GED).
- Clearance of a criminal background check.
- Minimum of 6 months of prior experience providing direct supervision and special services.
- In good health, physically, mentally and occupationally capable of performing assigned tasks.
- First aid and CPR certified
- Volunteer your time for specified activities and functions as outline by Trinity Development Center.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good role model/example
- Team player, with a professional attitude
More qualifications may be required depending on the available position. Please contact our Human Resources Department at (559) 412-8996 or email us at ContactUs@TrinityDevelopmentCenter.org for more information.
If you would like to apply to Trinity Development Center please download and fill out the forms below. All Applicants must complete and return all listed forms to be considered for employment:
- Employment Application
- Applicant Availability
- Criminal Background Statement
- Health Screening
Adobe Reader is needed to view forms. Click here for a free Download
You may return all completed documents by one of the following ways:
- Email the completed forms to ContactUs@TrinityDevelopmentCenter.org
- Fax the completed documents to (559) 840-1714
- Mail the completed forms to:
Human Resource Department
1568 N. Millbrook Ave
Fresno CA 93703-4149